The VapePodtm vaporizer platform is the first certified medical device of its kind, approved by the Israeli Ministry of Health as a medical device for herbal extracts in 2018. This approval makes Israel the first country in the world to grant medical device approval to a vaporizer for the use of medical cannabis oils, extracts, and formulations.
VapePodtm is a global pioneer in drug delivery systems for medical cannabis, with medical grade standards and production in a GMP facility (ISO-13485).
Kanabo Research is an R&D company based in Israel that innovated cutting edge solutions for the medical cannabis industry. Kanabo focuses on building medically validated IP that includes delivery systems working in synergy with applications of patented formulations. Initial product development is focused on vaporization, including both medical grade vaporizers and formulations of medical cannabis extracts. Clinical validation activities including safety and efficacy tests are conducted in Israel for all technology and formulations under development.
Kanabo Research identified and partnered with an innovative manufacturer of high-performance inhalation hardware and technology for plant based extracts to fill the immediate need for a high-quality, safe, and reliable vaporizer platform. The superior design of their ReactorTM CCELL ceramic core technology maintains formulation quality and efficacy while vaping.
- Haptic feedback replaces typical LED notifications for discreet operation
- 320 mAh Li-ion battery and state-of-the-art components
- Unique nonagon CNC’d aluminum alloy body
- Breath actuated - battery will not activate when not in use
- Universally rechargeable with Micro USB
- Embedded wick and ceramic CCELL technology atomizer
- Medical grade septum for secure filling
- Tamper proof - pod mouthpiece permanently secured to prevent accidental exposure
- Silver-plated pod base connects magnetically to power supply
- 0.5 ml and 1.0 ml volume pods
- Ceramic core porosity ensures continuous fluid saturation
- Increased cross sectional area (CSA) reduces over-heating
- Rapid startup provides high volume first activation
- Radial heat reduces fluid viscosity and improves flow
- No burning - preserving medicinal compounds